We can guide you through creating websites, internet, apps and specialist bespoke systems, from capturing user requirements and writing specifications to running tenders and project managing development
Infobo’s Simon Parry has years of experience in managing and developing websites, intranets, apps, and bespoke systems such as electronic libraries, knowledge management and customer/membership databases.
Simon understands the needs of users and their organisations. He is not lead by the technology, but rather adapts the technology to the requirements of the organisation and the skill level of their users.
Simon works with clients in a variety of ways, depending of the best fit for the project and the client. Sometimes this means working directly with a client to lead and manage all aspects of the project. At other times, he is acts as a technical advisor on the project board, or as a coach and advisor, being called upon as required.
Infobo usually works with partners to deliver large projects, but also works independently with smaller and medium sized organisations, developing websites for them using technologies like WordPress and Drupal.
Simon has experience with:
- Developing numerous websites, from small SME systems to complex membership sites with over 120,000 users.
- Capturing user requirements, creating the relevant specifications and managing the tendering and development process.
- Specialist web-based applications like smartphone and tablet apps, membership management, legal case management, knowledge management, and news monitoring.
- Online document and library systems, including converting organisation-wide paper-based systems into a comprehensive and integrated online library.
- Project managing large and small projects, being PRINCE2 qualified.
- Information architecture, such as creating wire-frames, designing navigation systems and developing taxonomies.
- Developing software
- Requirements capture
- Online Marketing
- Info Architecture
- Project Management