Before founding Infobo, Simon Parry was Head of Information & Website systems at Prospect, where he managed and developed the award winning website from the inception of the Union in 2001.
The Prospect website has lead the way in trade union website technology, with features developed by Simon including:
- eBranch (virtual branch) community systems
- Branch information, so branches can look up, email and see who has joined and left their branch
- Members can find out who the relevant reps and officials
- One of the first full online joining systems (introduced in 2005)
- A sophisticated online library that replaced hardcopies and simplified numbering and categorisation
Simon still provides expertise as required to Prospect, for example, in areas such as search engine optimisation.